Reaching out to a professional contractor is the first and most important step when replacing a commercial roof. Our commercial roof repair contractors work with you to bring life to your expectations while explaining the best processes for your particular building.
There are several different kinds of commercial buildings, which means there are a variety of roof types. Therefore, it is important to identify the type of roof you have when inquiring about a roof replacement:
- Shingle roof: A shingle roof is a stylish and affordable option often found on residential buildings.
- Flat roof: A flat roof is popular among larger commercial buildings such as hospitals or shopping malls. It is typically gray or white and consists of single-ply material.
- Standing seam metal roof: Standing seam metal roofs offer a longer lifespan and extra protection against storms and debris.
- Tile roof: Tile roofs offer a polished look with the added stability of a quality covering.
- Wood roof: A wood roof is a traditional option that creates a natural look for your building.
No matter what type of roof you are looking for, the experts at Apollo Roofing Company are prepared to get the job done. We love answering your questions and walking you through the process!